Evaporative Cooler Maintenance
Millions of dollars get spent replacing evaporative cooler parts only because they are scaled up. Scaled pad surfaces decrease the unit’s efficiency and increase the potential of moisture getting into the air stream. Neglected coolers contain sludge and other deposits in the sump, affecting the quality of the air which runs through them. The problem of scale deposit build is real. Time-consuming clean up using acids and other harsh chemicals can be a hazard, but this can be prevented.
- Cleans wherever the water reaches.
- Dissolves the build-up that causes corrosion.
- Guards against future deposits.
- Extends cooler pad life indefinitely.
- Provides a fresh cooling environment.
- Keeps units clean and trouble-free.
- pH neutral to preserve pad life.
- Maximizes air flow for top efficiency.
For more information please contact us at (702) 597-2112, or email us through our Contact Page. Also, you can download a pdf on Cooler Guard by clicking here: Cooler Guard Flyer