If you are looking for active air management, go beyond comfort with HAVEN, where you and your family will breathe better in your own home!
Introducing Active Air Management with HAVEN!
HAVEN monitors IAQ, automates HVAC equipment, and empowers HVAC professionals to provide active air management through filtration, ventilation, and humidity controls. HAVEN’s superior technology provides HVAC professionals with repeat sales opportunities, competitive advantages, and a foundation for building trusting relationships with their customers.
- Remote HVAC & IAQ diagnostics through the HAVEN Pro Web Portal
- On-demand HVAC automation for Active Air Management
- Dedicated Pro & Homeowner support teams
- Data driven sales opportunities
- Visitless customer management
- Builds trust & creates long term customersHow it Works:
- The Central Air Monitor is installed in the duct of a customer’s home, where it tracks particles, airborne chemicals, relative humidity levels, and airflow status.
- The Central Air Controller activates HVAC equipment automatically, ensuring proper filtration and circulation of the home’s air based on real-time readings from the Monitor. The two work together to ‘supercharge’ any ducted HVAC system & IAQ accessory through an added layer of intelligence for active air management.
- The HAVEN Pro Web Portal provides HVAC professionals with remote access to IAQ data, and the insights needed to offer clean air services, year-rounProWeb Portal Features:
- Automatically prioritizes customers based on IAQ status
- Visitless customer management, perfect for maintenance and service contracts
- IAQ report generator to facilitate sales and upgrade conversations
- Analytics & insights dashboard
- Education, Sales & Marketing resources
Visit haveniaq.com to learn more and become a HAVEN Pro today!
HAVEN has the unique ability to manage the three pillars of IAQ through airflow detection, and automation helps capture harmful airborne particles on a whole-home scale. HAVEN also replaces stale air with fresh outdoor air, removing any built-up airborne chemicals in the home. And, because humidity control is essential for human health, HAVEN helps limit microorganisms and virus survival. Lastly, airflow is the foundation of the 3 pillars of IAQ, and without proper airflow, the three pillars can’t function effectively.
Visit HAVEN socially:
Facebook – @HAVEN Pro
Instagram – @HAVEN_pro
LinkedIn – @HAVEN IAQ